PdfEditor facilitates both direct editing of text in PDF documents as well as the post-editing of graphics. Pages can also be added to or removed from an existing PDF document. PdfEditor stands out for its straightforward and intuitive operation, which makes editing PDF files as easy as possible for less trained users, too.
– Edit directly in PdfEditor. The result is displayed immediately in the page preview (WYSIWYG – What You See Is What You Get).
– Edit text directly in the document, change font type, size, color, format, scale and effects Edit, move, delete, rotate, copy and paste, group, anchor, align and mirror text, images and paths, change the page order.
– Move and edit text, images, and paths, delete, rotate, copy and paste, group, host, anchor, mirror, change order
– Drag&Drop support
– You can undo actions as often as you like
– Edit objects by means of tabs or individual tool windows
– Ruler feature, align objects with the grid